Catch the LIVE TV Interview with Developer Greg Darroch!July 23, 2018
Excited to announce the launch of our NEW Resort Videos!July 31, 2018
The Shuswap Kicker | July Issue
ARE YOU IN TOWN ENJOYING THE SHUSWAP? VISIT COTTONWOOD COVE FOR A TOUR TODAY!
Whether you’re looking to stay for a weekend, the season, or make it your summer home by purchasing one of our RV lots, it’s time to get yourself out to Cottonwood Cove RV Resort at Shuswap Lake.
Situated on the western reaches of Shuswap Lake in Lee Creek, BC, Cottonwood Cove RV Resort is a lakeside paradise named after its unique secluded cove and the countless Cottonwood trees that dot the lake’s shoreline. The resort is comprised of 175-spacious full-service lots over a 25-acre parcel, surrounded by some of the finest waterfront and sandy beaches the Shuswap has to offer. The resort is easy to access and only a 10-minute drive off the TransCanada Highway, but once you arrive you’ll feel like you’ve left the hustle and bustle behind.
The RV lifestyle is an amazing one. One that sparks the pioneering spirit instilled in us all. Cottonwood Cove is a community of like-minded people who love to escape the city, explore the great outdoors, discover new experiences and appreciate nature! We may be a little biased, but Cottonwood Cove RV Resort is the perfect place for you and your family to do just that.
Cottonwood Cove Offers Many Unique Family-Friendly Amenities Including:
- No roadways: With over 3,000 feet of Shuswap Lake waterfront, you’re going to love going to the beach here. You can rest easy knowing you can get to and from the lake safely because you don’t have to cross a major roadway or travel far to get to the water.
- On-site marina and boat launch: Enjoy the added convenience of having your boat moored and ready for exploring the Shuswap, with over 50 boat slips at the on-site marina.
- Water activities: Be prepared for a lot of waterborne fun! Water activities abound include waterskiing, tubing, jet skiing, and houseboating. Kayak and paddleboard rentals are available at Cottonwood’s sport rental shop.
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub: Lay poolside and catch some rays while the kids play in the water. Soak into the hot tub after and feel all the stress just drift away.
- New clubhouse and restaurant: Enjoy dining at our new family style restaurant, equipped with a fully licensed bar. Grab a table inside or outside on the patio and enjoy endless views of Shuswap Lake!
- Community pavilion: Guests are provided with a public place to congregate, socialize and relax! Kid focused crafts are held at the pavilion 3 times per week!
- Internal walking trail systems: Nature is your playground here, with numerous trails to explore while hiking, biking or walking, connecting you to Roderick-Haig Provincial Park and Adams River, where you can experience the famous salmon run.
- Other amenities include: Convenience store, ice cream shop, two playgrounds, dog beach, fire pits, laundry facilities and community WiFi!
With all these summer activities at your doorstep, it’s no wonder Cottonwood Cove at Shuswap Lake is a vacationer’s paradise. We have everything you need to create family memories that last a lifetime. Getting here is easy, leaving is the hard part! Register with us today!